Monday, November 1, 2010

Something More in Store...

I went from zero jobs Wednesday at noon to two jobs on Thursday at noon. It's now Monday evening and I'm down to only one job. Apparently my availability didn't suit their needs and to be totally honest, I had a feeling it wasn't going to work out and I'm excited because this means that the Universe has something more for me in mind!

I can only imagine what brilliant things it has thought up for me, or in actuality, what I have thought up for myself! I've felt the shift and I'm anticipating that the other job I have at the moment won't be lasting much longer either. I'm hoping until at least the end of the month, however, I'm open to new and exciting sources of income! I'm just realizing that in the process of setting all those goals last week, I failed to stop and create a plan(s) or brainstorm all the different ways I can bring in money! I just slapped my resume out at a pile of businesses and said, "OK, who wants me!" And that's fine for now because it's keeping me occupied as well as stirring up some great and fascinating questions about what I really want, who I really am and what I'm willing to do and not do.

One brilliant idea I had in the middle of a conversation with my reflection, only my reflection was my boss at the restaurant and I was telling him exactly what I thought of how he treats his staff. Perhaps a workplace/employee relations coach or something to that effect would fit nicely into my repetoire of gifts and skills... I'll put that out to the Universe now.

And then today, as I cashed in the 'Random Act of Kindess' I found on a coffee shop bulletin board (for a MASSAGE!!!!), I pondered doing readings for people, intuitive readings...I'll put that out to the Universe now too!

You know, most people in my situation would never know who to be in this situation. Perhaps driven by fear or maybe just a need to feel successful and productive (which in essence is fear driven from a need for approval anyway) would get frustrated and angry and wonder why the world hates them and whine and complain. I can say this because I've done this, even recently! And then I say, "OK, are you done? Can we look at what other greatness there is to explore now?" and I, in a sucky voice in my head say, "Yeah, OK..." and I move on. I understand that being a creative being means creating things, opportunities, changes in my life and in my path. I understand that where I'm at right now is serving me and I am serving it as well.

It's a fascinating concept and a very supportive space to be in when trust and faith in what is unseen and yet to manifest and my dreams is all I have to work with. Alchemy... :)

No comments: