Friday, November 19, 2010

This Magic Moment

For the last few months living with Mary and Jane....no not 'mary-jane' Mary and Jane (lol) I have been a bit of a willing guinea pig for the two of them on their journey to becoming Bio Energy Practitioners. Being the magician that I am, I have manifested energy treatments nearly daily, at the very least weeklly and I've been loving it. Not only do they get to practice, but I get to have my energy moved, removed and revitalized! I have an entirely different understanding of my body and it's functions as a result of this process.

I don't have any physical ailments that I am aware of other than my back, which has been a bit of a mystery. It's good, then not so good. So I jut remained open, usually sensing into my body and letting them know where I felt stuck or heavy or just yucky. And Bio Energy focuses on the chakras, our body's energy centres. There are seven of them each represented by a different colour and each takes on areas of our body as well as our life. So for me I began with clearing a lot of emotional energy and now it's really sort of become 'past' memory energy that has lodged in my energy whether from my past in my current life or in past lives. My sense is that most of it is rooted in my past lives because I've been getting visions and emotions that have been coming up that are completely unrelated to anything that has gone on in this lifetime.

Yesterday my treatment was about letting go. That was my intention, just to let go of everything that was stuck and midway through the process I started laughing, nearly hysterically. Anyone who knows me, knows this isn't entirely out of the ordinary, but for me it was even a bit odd. I just took it as a new way to release energy I didn't know what to do with. Kind of like the nervous laugh some of us get when we feel awkward or embarassed.

So anyways, in today session all I had to do was think the words 'letting go' and I busted out in laughter. Tonight as I was walking home I had a bit of an epiphany about this nasty fear of being left completely alone by everyone I know to fend for myself and just as I was about to start analyzing it, it became very quiet. I watched a girl cross her bike across the road and while she was waiting for the 'walk' sign to pop up she began singing. It was like angels! She hopped on her bike and rode past me still singing the melody and I was absolutely in awe. It was as if time stopped, which of course it did, and whatever I was about to analyze just disappeared. I looked for the anguish to come up again and all I got was laughter. I laughed for about a block before I quieted down and kept walking.

I will take the laughter over tears any day, I will release with joy instead of sadness anyday and I will gladly 'let go' of everything with a laugh if that's all it's going to take. And this totally fits into my paradigm of disease meaing that my body is at dis-ease with itself and that physical ailments are an accumulation of built up and stuck emotional, psychological and spiritual energy. Thinking about medicine these days floors me. Where most people would use alternative therapies as a last resort, I'd do the opposite...unless of course it was an emergency. My life and my body is too valuable to me to have all those chemical combos injected and ingested.

I'm always open to new types of experiences and for a long time I just really liked how relaxed I was able to get while receiving the treatment, and of course, it was doing a good job of helping me to clear some things. Now though, I see that moving all this energy, detoxing my energy centres to increase their function and allowing myself to experience myself letting go with the assistance of someone who has some tools...it's pretty priceless if you ask me. No needles, no probes or machines, just energy, just two people, just love and light. It's simple...

And I quite like when they come back from their monthly workshops because they always have these new techniques that are more intense and more effective. It's like this process unfolding before me and their skills becoming more honed and precise. It's a beautiful thing!

No comments: