Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hands in a Deep Cookie Jar

It has occurred to me recently that sometimes in order to get to where we want to go, we sometimes have to explore where we have been, people we have passed and met, places we have journeyed to. Most of all ideas or dreams we have temporarily set aside. Kind of like plants, the seeds were placed in the soil, the pot was placed in the window sill and the plant was watered, still is watered and the miracle of growth occurs at it's own pace and in it's own time.

Sometimes I forget that the seeds I planted, the dreams and ideas I planted, are still germinating. Having said that, I do see some roots and the possibility of sprouts, yet it's just not quite there yet. After having spent an entire week simply 'being' up in Whistler (and I don't mean hanging out or wandering around- I spent a lot of time just being present in the moment with the constant stream of thoughts in my head as well as my deeper purpose and being) I found I was forgetting about the resources I have at my fingertips, the skills I possess, the support I have from myself, the Universe and people around me...

Sometimes it's not about having tunnel vision. Sometimes, for me, the situation requires me to put my hands in several cookie jars to find the right cookie... the cookie I've been looking for, or rather the cookie that's waiting for me to show up. Maybe that's the feminine way of doing things...then again, maybe not.

At this very moment I am so wide open to all the ways in which I can share my gifts as well as begin to create some sort of financial foundation for myself. I am calling in all of my resources and skills into my being and I am asking for clear direction and support from myself and the Universe to set me on the next leg of the journey; the next step. I would say I have absolutely no idea what that will be because in the reality of being human, I don't; but in the reality of being a spiritual being I know everything my heart desires will come my way; it's just a matter of how, when and in what form.

In a way it's a bit like bungee jumping. I knew I wanted it to be an amazing and powerful experience and for that to happen I just had to get out of the way and jump and in the process watch the amazingness unfold in ways and forms I could have never dreamed of. I've only imagined what it might be like for a bird to fly... I now have an entirely different perception of their freedom :)


This 'place' I'm in at the moment is one of total liberation, total empowerment and endless potential. My job is to step back and do what my spirit is guiding me to do so I can become even more aligned with my Divine purpose on this planet. I really don't know if it could get much better... and yet something tells me it will :)

No comments: