Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Put My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes...

Sayin' 'A-Ho, Let it be so...'

My life is amazing. I get to shift people, shift perspectives, shift attitudes and shift the energy of the world! And...... I'm doing it EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY!

I suppose it's been a couple of weeks now since I krewed Mind of Steel Heart of Gold up in Squamish and I must say I'm absolutely clear that my entire life has shifted in big ways. I can't pinpoint any ONE event or any ONE person as the cause of this shift because it's been an accumulation over many years of becoming aware, understanding and making choices for me, that suit my way of being and that make me feel alive and on purpose.

It's funny when I realized who I was, who I was being, and who I know I AM were all totally different things. It wasn't like the typical 'light bulb moment' it was like a head turning 'WTF?!' followed by 'Oh no honey, that's gonna change...' and it has. I've caught myself in so many moments where I've recognized myself hiding from who I really am, running from what I know deep down is what I desire and when I'm intentionally creating chaos to keep myself from getting anywhere near my true self or the people I want to be with and connect with. IT'S FASCINATING! And liberating and empowering and absolutely brilliant!

I'm living on an entirely different vibration thanks to every person, place, thing, being in this Universe and thanks to myself for seeing an opportunity to choose my own truth yet again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I go ahead and celebrate my life, sayin' I love my fuckin' life!!!"

What a fabulous cheer for the summer of events that unfolded! Irma, Chris and I sang the song of a good portion of the day yesterday after reading this post! Made me happy!