Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Magic in the Forest

The words to describe my experience at Wizard Camp in Squamish this summer (last week) can really only be expressed as silence with a smile. Some experiences require no words, this would be one of them. BUT I am going to share some insights as I just finished reading my older posts from my original attendance at Wizard camp as well as the one I krewed last summer in Squamish.
My perception of who I am has become more grounded and more embodied within my being, my wisdom comes from a deeper place of inner knowing and understanding rather than the surface of the beginnings of exploration and my gratitude for the opportunity to experience these amazing transformations of both participants and myself comes from a place of purpose of being rather than a reason to serve.
My take home lessons to work with from last week have to do with deeper connection with myself and others, with letting go of carrying the world on my shoulders, with allowing flow to flow and letting it go and with embracing my greatness on all the levels I am currently aware of and in all areas of my life.

In reading my past blogs, the biggest difference that I personally noticed, was the depth of my experience. With every camp I allow myself to open further, to surrender a little more and go a little deeper into the essence of life and the Universe. It can be sprinkled with growing pains, as my last week was, or it can be a breeze, like the previous two. Rest assured the work done on myself and on others has been, indeed, to bring awareness to this world with love and compassion and joy.

And what has only just caught my attention is that I still inhabit the same body yet the depth of my sould has expanded thousand fold! :D I still get to be fun and rowdy and mischevious all the while knowing my true essence is all of that AND MORE! I think I'm having one of the biggest epiphanies I've ever had right now, in the middle of this post! I'm in awe...........


So Be It to all the Wizards (and the Universe) that reside within each and every one of us ;)

No comments: