Thursday, October 1, 2009

Calm Amidst the Chaos

Since my last post, which seems like an eternity ago, a lot has occurred. Katie and I both helped out at 2 Warrior camps and 1 more Wizard camp. Between Squamish and Sanger, CA, working 4 camps and attending one (which by the way is absolutely indescribable) I'm vibrating at a slightly higher level right now. And by slightly I mean much higher vibration!

As the camp season came to a close and the 'seminar' season began, World's Greatest Marketing Seminar was a pretty intense re-immersion into the real world. Lots of different energies mixing together in an attempt to become one for a matter of 5 days. It was a tough adjustment, but it must have been needed for our return to Ontario.

The Eastern half of the continent embodies a much less enlightened energy than the West...in my opinion. And by less enlightened I mean that the energy in the East is more heavy, dense and more difficult to use to your advantage. There is a certain feeling of 'being stuck' and not being certain of the future that comes with the east. Maybe this is my experience in particular, maybe it's the geographic location of my hometown and maybe it's a mirror of my life. Either of the options put me in a bit of a chaotic frame of mind.

The four corners of the earth, North, East, South and West- wisdom, enlightenment, foundation, life and death...I have been living in the West allowing old parts of me that are no longer serving me to die away to make room for new creations, new ways of thinking and new ways of living. While doing that I was creating a solid foundation for which to live my life. And I guess it's only logical that I head to the east to welcome the enlightenment. Welcoming enlightenment means welcoming all the lessons and opportunities of growth it presents to you.

Maybe coming home to Ontario and being in this energy is the opportunity I've been given to grow. An opportunity to really understand what it means to unconditionally open my heart, accept what is and utilize it for a greater purpose. What is that greater purpose?

I just finished reading a book called 'The Dream Giver' by Bruce Wilkinson. I'm not sure which part of the story I'm at in my life....I know I've been in Sanctuary for a little while, but I'm somewhat feeling like I'm approaching the Giants...the obstacles that seem to get in my way repeatedly. I'm being asked to commit...but to what? I know I've got a dream...I've got many and maybe THAT'S what I need to do...clarify which dream it is that I'm pursuing right now.

How many samples do I need to experience before I find out which one it is I want to buy in to? The chaos that comes with making those decisions only reminds me that it's a period of creation, that there is something brewing for me that is greater than I have ever imagined. Will I remain the eye of the storm and weather the raging currents of anger and fear that keep overwhelming my ego self or will I remain in my Wizard, calm, the eye of the storm, resting in faith that it will turn out absolutely perfect and my call to action is literally around the corner?

As I wrote that I wondered, what is my call to action...what if it's this or that? Already getting caught up in the storm...remain present, remain calm and trusting...allow it to occur and it will pass.

This moment is the only moment that is real...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I certainly agree with your thoughts on the east. I never really understood why every time I come home I feel like I'm living in stuck energy. I always thought it was just my perception of it, and though I understand this to be partly true perhaps there is more to it. Perhaps the east is just more stuck.
Being home is giving me a good challenge in that I am working to keep my energy vibrating high even if those around me are not. I suppose that's exactly why we were at WGMS- it was the same challenge for me there. While at WGMS at least I still had a good number of people around me striving for that higher vibration. At home I've got my family and truth be known some of my friends are really working on it, whether they realize it or not.
Felt I had to share. Love you xoxoxox