Saturday, October 18, 2008

From Ultimate Leadership Camp to Mastering My Mind

Right on the heels of Enlightened Warrior Training Camp I attended Ultimate Leadership Camp in Sanger, CA. Having done two camps previous to this one, I thought I knew what to expect, yet I still had this knot wrenched up in my stomach. Something in me knew I was in for some big lessons. The very first morning I had my first chance to really tap into my Warrior energy. I was scared almost to tears because my mind was telling me "What the hell are you doing here? Go home and leave now, this is not what you signed up for!" Well to be honest, I had no idea what I had signed up for to begin with!!!! But I had made a committment to myself and to the group that I would play at 100% and go through that finish line....and thank goodness I did. What an awesome week it turned out to be!!!

Yes there are people who are born with leadership qualities, but this course took those people and others who didn't even want to be leaders and turned us all into individuals who are ready, equipped and able to make big changes in this world. They created 100+ Ultimate Leaders and I'm very proud to say that I am one of them!

The greatests lesson that I learned while at camp was that people WANT to help me. People want you to succeed and are willing to help you in any way they can to ensure that happens. I also learned a lot about my communication skills, my temperment, my presnece and my ability to get into action and 'Get Shit Done'. For the past 8 months I have had all these great ideas, I've had the WHY, but was searching for the HOW. Well, the Universe provided me with the how in a big way. This camp was my completion tool, it gave me exactly what I needed to start and finish any task I take on, not to mention what to do along the way!

So with bruises and a serious cough, I left Sanger and headed home, only to fly out to Orlando 4 days later to Master My Mind! Well, I've got to be honest with you, I don't remember a whole lot about Master Your Mind because it all went in on a subconscious level. What did happen though was a nasty little thing called 'expectations' appeared again. My expectations at ULC were about the camp my expectations at MYM were about how much fun I was going to have reuniting with my friends. Well, needless to say, my expectations were met to a degree, but boy did I become aware of some nasty habbits and conditioning I've been holding onto for a while. I found myself 'avoiding' situations left and right so that I wouldn't have to ruin my weekend when in turn all it did was make it worse. So thank you Universe for providing me with exactly what I needed at exactly the right moment, what a blessing it was to see that behaviour in full force and watch how it unfolded and how easily it could have been resolved and can be resolved in the future! What I did take away from MYM was a definite sense of future success in the now. The processes we underwent really tuned me into exactly what I truly want to do at this point in my life as well as in the future! The Secret gives you a very superficial look at how the Laws of Attraction and Manifestation work, but these courses give you the tools to make it work in your life. Just a few weeks ago I created a vision board with the Peak Potentials logo on it. I knew I wanted to volunteer and maybe at somepoint work with them and after taking action towards that goal I was confirmed to volunteer at the Millionaire Mind Intensive in Detroit in a few weeks. Talk about attracting what you want!

If there is anything that I have learned over the last eight months it is that the mind is a very powerful tool. If you train it to work for you, you can change your life in radical ways. I am living proof, what you put out there, you get back (both good and bad) so be aware of what you are putting out there!

Peace, Love and Happiness my brothas and sistas!

1 comment:

Jerome said...

AHO Fellow Warriors,
Do you want to learn and develop the most important skills of a successful leader and practice the art of leadership—again and again— until it becomes second nature? UNFORTUNATELY, my business is growing fast :) and I won't be available to attend the next Ultimate Leadership BootCamp in Malaysia Sept. 23-27. FORTUNATELY, this is for you a unique opportunity to join the experience at the heavily discounted price of €1,990! I have only one ticket available, you better take action NOW and contact me. First come, first served. jerome.bosman@yahoo.fr